CAS No.: 9003-05-8
1. Cationic polyacrylamide is a linear polymer that can be abbreviated as CPAM. With many active groups, it has a high affinity for numerous substances to form hydrogen bond.
2. Cationic polyacrylamide is mainly used as cationic flocculants to flocculate the negatively charged colloids. It gives multiple functions such as turbidity removal, decoloring, absorption, adhesion, and more.
3. As a popular selection of wastewater treatment chemicals, cationic polyacrylamide is ideal for the treatment of wastewater with high content of organic colloids in different industries such as the dyeing, papermaking, food, construction, metallurgy, ore dressing, pulverized coal, oilfield, fermentation, and the aquatic products processing, etc.
4. Cationic Polyacrylamide is especially suitable for the dehydration of municipal sewage, municipal sludge, papermaking sludge, and other industrial sludge.
1. The cationic polyacrylamide can be entirely dissolved in cold water due to high water solubility.
2. Low doses of CPAM provide a huge flocculation effect.
3. This water treatment product can be used together with polyferric sulfate, polyaluminium chloride, ferric salts, and other substances, which can offer a significant effect.
|PAM||Molecular Weight (Million)||Degree of Ion||Water Insoluble||Purity %||Dissolution Time||Residual Monomers|
Two-layer PE bag, or in two-layer bag with PE inside and PP (or kraft) outside
Both 20kg/bag and 25kg/bag are available.